Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stonyfield Organics/Seventh Generation Party

So- awhile back I was chosen to host a party for Stonyfield Organics/Seventh Generation. The company sent me a great box full of samples, coupons and great information about their products and information on the safety of the things we eat and have around our house.

It was a great time! I invited some friends over to enjoy food and some nice conversation away from the kiddos! It was great to relax, take it easy and enjoy the samples.

I will be posting more information about the party and the products in the next few days as well as posting pictures from our get together! (My son is currently asleep where my camera cord is located...not going to wake him up for anything, haha!)

I will also be sharing some amazing information given to us at the party about how we can reduce waste, pollution and other toxins from our daily lives that research is showing to cause all sorts of really bad health issues.

Thanks to Stonyfield Organics/Seventh Generation for the products!

(as a disclaimer, I was not paid by the companies to host this party, but was given free samples and coupons to share with my friends! They just wanted me to blog about it to spread positive word-of-mouth!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment