Thursday, April 28, 2011

Miranda Kerr advocates for breastfeeding

What a beautiful picture! Miranda Kerr has once again posted a picture of her breastfeeding her son Flynn on her Twitter. She wrote a blog about her experience a few months ago, along with posting this beautiful picture.

She says:
"To me it is the most natural thing in the world and I love it and the bonding time we have during these precious and beautiful moments," Kerr wrote at the time. "Honestly, I for one can say there are more breasts being shown on a daily basis around the world in swimwear and low-cut dresses and tops than there are from breast-feeding mums."

Now- if we could all look so amazing while breastfeeding...I may have to start wearing silk robes and red heels when it is time for my little one to eat! Miranda is such a great role model to promote breastfeeding.


(Picture courtesy of Twitter)

Click HERE to read the article on the story

Click HERE to follow Miranda Kerr on Twitter

Click HERE to follow Littlest Foodie on Twitter


Click HERE to follow Mommy Style on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. What are you talking about?! I always look like that when I nurse my boy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. I am sure you do...I am probably the only one who has no makeup, and in a milk-stained shirt!
    I am now inspired to try and look good at least once though...

    ReplyDelete