Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Greatest Thing Since...

You can finish that sentence...haha. I am just SO excited about a new product I found while grocery shopping last night.

I have always liked the little containers of cut fruit...they are convenient, travel well, and are the perfect serving size. HOWEVER, they are always packed in syrup, light syrup or have tons of added sugar. Yuck. (I have never understood adding sugar to fruit...it is already sweet!?)

NOW...drum roll please...Dole has come out with little fruit cups packed in 100% fruit juice with no added sugar or sugar substitutes!!!

Hooray!! 

They are more expensive than buying the fresh fruit- but they were on sale at Fry's and it is worth it to me for the convenience.

Perfect for lunches, play dates and more! You do not need to refrigerate them before opening and they are cut in perfect baby/toddler sizes.

Click here to view the nutritional information and learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment