Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving for the allergic...

I know it is no funny matter- but I swear- everyone I know now has some major food allergies to deal with!! Gluten intolerance, Wheat allergy, Dairy allergies...the list is getting longer by the hour.

I am VERY thankful to not have any food allergies- but I would love to offer some Thanksgiving recipes for those who do suffer from food issues.

Many of my friends tell me that with some practice and trial and error, most recipes can be made as good as the originals- so I hope these recipes help!

Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars (Gluten Free and Dairy Free) from Jules Gluten Free

Graham Cracker or Gingersnap Pie Crusts (Gluten Free and can be made Dairy free with butter substitute) from Jules Gluten Free

Biscuits (Gluten Free) from Elanas Pantry

Tips and about 100 recipes from Gluten-Free Goddess

A random collection of recipes from my friend Mairi on her blog Gluten Free Together

AND if that is not enough- I have an eBook that is in .pdf format called "Gluten Free Thanksgiving" with 52 pages of recipes for the big day. Leave me a comment with your e-mail if you want a copy!!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment