Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Need some ideas...

Next week, I am going to be on Arizona Midday. The topic for the segment is "hiding nutritious foods" and "Getting your kids to eat healthy foods".

Now, I much prefer to just give your kids healthy food and not hide it. I think if you always only offer healthy choices, your kids will naturally love them and you won't need to hide anything. BUT I can imagine that there are lots of parents who are now being way more health conscious and making the switch for their families and need help getting their kids to make the switch.

Or maybe, you really do have a child who is picky and doesn't eat much to begin with...

So- I am needing at least 3 different recipes/ideas for how to get healthy foods into your kids meals without them just staring at a plate of brussel sprouts and lima beans.

What are some of your ideas?? Leave me a comment, and I will share your ideas LIVE on Arizona Midday next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok my friend, I left a comment the other day and it's gone! Anyways here are a couple ideas...

    1. Add zuchinni and mushrooms to your spaghetti sauce

    2. Add green or yellow peppers and/or mushrooms to burgers or sloppy joes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bff!!! I am most definitely going to use these ideas!!

    ReplyDelete