Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby Food Introductions and Allergies

As I have posted about before, a lot of new research is coming out about food introductions and allergies.

While the information can be conflicting- some suggesting you wait to introduce highly allergenic foods and some suggesting to introduce them younger- either way it is a topic you should read up on and talk about with your pediatrician.

I choose to use the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology's food introduction chart with my son, and of course, I followed the 4 day wait rule when introducing new foods and so far, so good!

Here is a great article on the subject from one of my favorite websites, Wholesome Baby Food. Click here and make a plan for introducing foods to your little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment