Monday, January 11, 2010

Great Healthy Eating Resource

So, I am into healthy eating- but I also love things that aren't the best for me. Before having kids, I could just eat what I wanted and go work out like crazy to stay fit. Well...now I don't have the time and I don't want to give my kid something just because I have a weakness for something yummy.

Then I found this great website that helps make your favorite recipes healthier and offers information and money saving coupons for your healthy favorites...it's called Eat Better America.

You can sign up for their newsletter for free and find great "Healthified" recipes like this:

Strawberry Cream Pie (old recipe, 450 calories, Healthified recipe only 250 calories)

Chicken Tortilla Casserole (Save 100 calories with the new version)

Potato Salad (430 calories before, 200 calories after)

and SO MANY MORE!

Spinach Artichoke Dip













Turtle Ice Cream Cake












Crispy Chicken













I highly recommend the Eat Better America website.

Find your favorites, and some new ideas and get your kids and your whole family to eat healthier today!

No comments:

Post a Comment