Friday, February 11, 2011

The cutest idea for Valentine's Day!!

I found the best idea for Valentine's Day (or any day) from Twig and Thistle...


DIY Valentine's Day Fruit Stickers!!!




They have sweet little messages like: “I’m going bananas over you.”, “Orange you glad you’re my valentine.”and “I love you berry, berry much.”

The best part??? THEY ARE FREE!!! 

Simply click this link to Twig and Thistle and view instructions on how to download and make these great little stickers.





(Pictures courtesy of Twig and Thistle http://www.twigandthistle.com/blog/2011/01/naturally-sweet-diy-valentine/?utm_source=popular&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=popular)

2 comments:

  1. I agree. This is why I love blogs- a great idea can easily be shared with so many people!

    Plus- Twig and Thistle is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete