Thursday, January 13, 2011

Williams Sonoma Kids

I love Williams Sonoma but can never afford anything there and really don't have time to be a gourmet chef these days...but I pretend I am that woman who greets her family in pearls at 5pm with a beautiful magazine ready meal. I do this while browsing the Williams Sonoma website.

(Someday- my kids will be older and I will have time to cook great again, right??!)

I was enjoying a daydream while looking through the Williams Sonoma website and I found a great resource for us parents!! Hey...maybe we CAN have it all...

Click here to explore recipes, safety tips, family meal guides and more! It is broken up into different categories like veggies, appetizers, main dishes to make it easy to find new ideas for your kid. 

Click here to view the Williams Sonoma website

No comments:

Post a Comment